Email Settings for DirectAdmin¶
A handy tool to view and generate personalized email settings for your DirectAdmin Hosting Account.
These email settings are typically used in Third-Party Email Clients (e.g., Outlook, Thunderbird), SMTP Plugins or Email configurations within Applications.
If you do not have an email address created for your domain, you will need to create an email address within your DirectAdmin Hosting account
Simply fill in your email accounts details below and the email details section will automatically populate with your specific settings that you can use within your email client, Email plugin, etc.
IMAP Details (Incoming)¶
- IMAP Server: s1.asurahosting.com
- IMAP Username: email@example.com
- IMAP Password: Password you used to create the email address.
- IMAP PORT: 143 or 993
POP3 Details (Incoming)¶
- POP3 Server: s1.asurahosting.com
- POP3 User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POP3 Password: Password you used to create the email address.
- POP3 Port: 110 or 995
SMTP Details (Outgoing)¶
- SMTP Server: s1.asurahosting.com
- SMTP Email Address: email@example.com
- SMTP Password: Password you used to create the email address.
- SMTP Port: 587 or 465
- SMTP Security: TLS
Downloading email settings from Direct Admin¶
You can also directly download the outlook settings for the required email address within Direct Admin by Logging into Direct Admin > Email Accounts > Download Outlook Configuration (Click on the “+” on the right side of the email address)